For many of us, illness, disability, and job losses are things that happen to other people. The reality of course is that many people find themselves in precisely these and similar situations. Providing you with complete peace of mind has never been easier:
- Home Insurance – Buildings– To cover structural repairs caused by an insured event.
- Home Insurance – Contents – Covers the cost of replacing any contents within the property caused by an insured event.
- Landlords Insurance – To cover you specifically for rented properties.
- Mortgage Protection – a plan designed to cover your monthly mortgage payments if you are unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment. *
- Life Insurance – Designed to help repay your mortgage if you die or become eligible for terminal illness benefit.
- Critical Illness Insurance – To cover you and your family against the financial impact of a critical illness and loss of income through sickness.