So which mortgage is right for you?
The type of mortgage that suits you best depends entirely on your circumstances. Here are the mortgages Advanced Mortgage Lending Ltd can help you with and how they work:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage – find special offers and deals to help you get on the property ladder.
- Homemover Mortgage – Upgrading? Downsizing? Whatever your reason, homemover mortgages let you move in confidence.
- Buy to Let Mortgages – Expand your property portfolio and invest for the future. (Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority).
- Debt Consolidation Mortgage – Help alleviate financial pressures and consolidate your debts.
- Student Mortgage – Purchase your property with the help of a guarantor or parental assistance.
- Commercial Mortgages – For business and commercial property. (Commercial mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority).
- Divorce mortgage – Refinance after a divorce or separation.
- Help to Buy – What is Help to Buy? – If you want to purchase a home of your own, but can’t afford to buy on the open market, Help To Buy could be your way onto the property ladder. The government has created the Help To Buy scheme to help you take your first steps into home ownership. There are a number of Help To Buy products designed to make buying a home more affordable – Please contact us for more information.
We normally charge a fee for mortgage advice; however this will be dependant on your circumstances. Our typical fee is £395.
“My husband and I recently re-mortgaged through AML and would like to tell the world what an easy and stress free process it was! Chris Nicolaou, our broker, explained everything clearly and concisely from the start and gave us a number of options to choose from. This was very much appreciated, given the big commitment we were about to make. Once our decision was made, Chris kept us regularly updated, showing efficiency and professionalism to the highest degree. I was also extremely impressed with text reminders we received from the office, advising us when Chris would be visiting. This proved to me that the company was not only highly organised but also on the ball. Overall, we felt entirely secure leaving our re-mortgage in the hands of Chris and AML and can’t thank them enough for making our life a nicer one subsequently. We shall be recommending AML to everyone we know. Go team AML! ”
Conveyancing, overseas mortgages, commerical finance, investment property and some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.